UP Scholarship [Chatravriti] 2018 | UP Scholarship Status 2018: Uttar Pradesh state government is providing UP Scholarship Scheme for the students who belongs to UP. Cm Yogi’s scholarship scheme for 10th,12th pass is a great initiative. CM Yogi Minority Scholarship scheme is a great boost to the students who achieved good marks in their studies. CM Yogi has proposed Rs. Rs 941.83 crores for scholarship for minority students in their budget on 11th-July-2017.
Government is preparing the new rules for Pre Matric Scholarship of 09th Class to 10th class level students. All category students can get benefit of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme which will be provided by State government of Uttar Pradesh in the welfare of poor families. Follow details to Apply Online/ Register for Scholarship.
Scheme : UP Minority Scholarship Scheme
- कक्षा 9-10 के छात्रों हेतु छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन करने की तिथि 01 Jul 2018 से 31 Aug 2018 तक|
- कक्षा 11-12 एवं अन्य दशमोत्तर कक्षा के छात्रों हेतु छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन करने की तिथि 01 Jul 2018 से 10 Oct 2018 तक |
- विश्वविद्यालय एवं अन्य एफ़िलिएटिंग एजेंसी द्वारा संस्थाओं द्वारा लॉक की गयी कोर्स एवं फीस को सत्यापित करने की अंतिम तिथि- 10 Sep 2018|
Scholarship Schemes/स्कालरशिप योजना :
- The online portal for application of UP Government Scholarship opened from July and will remain opened till 30 September 2018.
- Students who are as of now pursuing 9th and 10th, 10+2, ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Amount of Rs. 550 to 1200 per month will given. (Approximately )
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2018-19:
- General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities group category candidates can apply if you are a student of 9th class or 10th class in any of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts. अगर आप उत्तर प्रदेश (यूपी) जिलों में से 9 वीं कक्षा या 10 वीं कक्षा के छात्र हैं तो जनरल, एससी, एसटी, ओबीसी और अल्पसंख्यक समूह श्रेणी के उम्मीदवार आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Annual Income of parents/guardian of the SC/ST/OBC/Minority student’s should not be more than Rs. 30000.
- Annual Income of parents/guardian of General : For Rural Rs.19884 & For Urban Rs.25546.
- Those candidates who are pursuing 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation ( courses like ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc) from UP district can apply for the post Matric scholarship.
Documents Required to Apply for Minority Scholarship:
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Self attested passport size photo with signature
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
UP Scholarship Form 2018-19 | Apply Online
- First Click here for Official Website
- Then on Hompage you will find Student section.
- Then Click on the New Registration or Login if you are already Registered button.
- Now You on new registration page you will find options to fill the forms.
- For SC/ST/General, OBC and for MInority there are different forms. Shown Below
- Now Click on your category and fill the application form correctly .
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the details for further processing.
- At last, take print out of it for further use.
UP Scholarship Notification Download:UP Scholarship Noification 2018
UP Scholarship Status 2018:
Click Here to Check UP Scholarship Status
Money Transfer Policy :
For Class 11th 12th students amount will be transferred on January 2019.
For Post Matric other than Class 11th 12th students amount will be transferred on February 2019.