রুপশিরি প্রকল্পা | Rupashree Prakalpa |Rupashree Form | Rupashree Scheme| Rupashree Scheme Prakalpa | WB Rupashree Scheme |
West Bengal government has launched Rupashree Scheme for marriage of poor girls. The state government of West Bengal on March 28, 2018 introduced a new scheme called ‘Rupashree’ in order to provide marriage assistance to girls coming from economically weaker families with a budgetary allocation of Rs 1500 crore. To have the benefits of the Rupashree Scheme interested applicants have to fill Rupashree Prakalpa. 28 मार्च 2018 को पश्चिम बंगाल की राज्य सरकार ने 1500 करोड़ रुपये के बजटीय आवंटन के साथ आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर परिवारों से आने वाली लड़कियों को शादी सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए ‘रुपश्री‘ नामक एक नई योजना की शुरुआत की। This scheme will benefit around 6 lakh girls across the state.
Under this Rupashree Scheme government will provide one-time financial support for marriage of poor girls. इस रूपश्री योजना के तहत सरकार गरीब लड़कियों के विवाह के लिए एक बार वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करती है। Under the ‘Rupashree’ scheme, a woman has to fill the Rupashree Prakalpa / Rupashree application form before her marriage and submit it to the Block Development Officer (BDO) or Municipality Office. रुपश्री योजना के तहत, एक महिला को अपने विवाह से पहले आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा और उसे ब्लॉक डेवलपमेंट ऑफिसर (बीडीओ) या नगर पालिका कार्यालय में जमा करना होगा।
Features of West Bengal Rupashree Scheme:
- The Rupashree Scheme proposes to extend one-time financial assistance worth Rs 25,000 to the family of the girl whose annual income is up to Rs 1.5 lakh. इस योजना के तहत सरकार लड़कियों को उनकी शादी के लिए एक बार 25000 रुपया अनुदान देगी जिस परिवार की सालाना आय Rs 1.5 lakh से कम है |
- A woman has to fill the application form before her marriage and submit it to the Block Development Officer (BDO) or Municipality Office.
- Under the Rupashree Scheme the girls before marriage will get an amount of Rs 25,000 in their bank account.
- The state’s Finance Minister has proposed to provide Rs 1500 crore for the implementation of the scheme.
Eligibility For the Rupashree Scheme:
- Beneficiary must be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Girl must be more than 18 years of age at the time of their marriage.
- Annual Income Should be less than 1.5 Lakh.
- No minimum educational qualifications are required to have the benefit of the Rupashree scheme.
Documents Required for Rupashree Scheme:
Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card( For Age Proof/Residential Proof).
Annual Income Certificate.
Rupashree Scheme – Conditional Cash Transfers:
Annual Incentive – Govt. will provide an annual incentive of Rs. 1000/- (previously Rs. 750) to the girls in age group of 13 to 18 years studying in various schools. However, the pre-condition is that the girls is unmarried at that particular time.
One Time Grant – The second is that govt. will provide one time grant of Rs. 25000/- at the time of their marriage. The pre-condition is that the family income of the girls from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakh p.a.
The government will transfer this amount directly into the bank account of girls. Thus, girls can utilize this money on their own.