Odisha Free Laptop | Biju Laptop/ଲାପଟପ୍ Yojana : Odisha State government is going to distribute free laptops to the 15,000 meritorious students of Plus Two in the state. All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the +2 examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha 2018-19. Plus Two meritorious students will get free laptop by December in Odisha.
The state government has revised the guidelines for the initiative wherein the relatives of the students can also receive the laptops on their behalf in case of their absence. The students can inform the authorities about the reason of their absence through a letter signed by the head of the concerned colleges. However, it is mandatory to submit the identity documents of the relative, who will receive the laptop. A total number of 15000 students of class 12th (+2) will get these free laptops under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2018-19
Under Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha 2018, govt. has selected 30 nodal centers to provide laptops to the meritorious students. A candidate whose name appears in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List 2018-19 can receive laptops from their concerned principal till 31 December 2018.
Even the students whose name appears in the Odisha Laptop Distribution Supplementary List 2018-19 can also receive laptops from their principals between 31 December 2018 to 31 January 2019.
- Students of Arts will get around 5445 number of laptops.
- For the students of Science stream 6969 number of laptops will be distributed.
- For the commerce students total 1196 laptops will be distributed.
- Sanskrit students will get a total of 390 laptops.
- The vocational students will get a total of 200 laptops under this free laptop distribution scheme.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution +2 Merit List 2018 | Odisha Plus two Free laptop Merit List 2018 :
Candidates who wants to Check there name in Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Merit List will have to first Visit the Official Website.
Then they will see a section Written Laptop Distribution. [As given in Below Image]
Now you have to Click on the Laptop Distribution.
Then After you will have another page opened and there you will have the Odisha 12th merit list of 2018.
BIJU YUVA SASHAKTIKARAN YOJANA
FREE LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION TO +2 PASS OUT MERITORIOUS STUDENTS
|Sl No||District�||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2018-19 | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana :
The important features and highlights of new Free Laptop Scheme in Odisha are as follows:-
- Meritorious students passing 12th standard from CHSE, Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upa-shastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are eligible.
- On the basis of marks scored by students in CHSE exam in various streams and Upshastri exam, a merit list will be prepared. This will be the complete List of Beneficiaries for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme and will comprises of the name of 15000 students.
- Govt. will distribute the laptops at 30 Nodal Centres and IT dept. will deliver the laptops to the principals of nodal colleges. Principal can only provide the laptops to only those 15000 students whose name appears in Laptop Beneficiary List 2018-19.
- The list will be made public in the month of July 2018. In case their is any query, then candidates can contact their principals. If complaint is genuine, then the principals can add the name of such students in the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List 2018-19.
- A student can take laptops from their principals anytime before 31 December 2018.
- After the last date, a supplementary list will be released to cover all the students whose name appears in the first list but failed to received the laptop. Even the genuine students who have given complaints will also get included in this supplementary list.
- Last date to collect laptops from the concerned principal for the Students in Supplementary List is 31 January 2019.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2018-19 Guidelines:Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2018 Guideline