Madhya Pradesh government has launched Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana. This MP Kaushalya Yojana aims to provide free skill development training to women. Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY) will give a new boost to the women empowerment by giving training in different skill development courses.
Under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana, the state government will provide free skill training to the women in different skill sets. The target of the scheme is to provide skill training at least 2 lakh women per year starting from 2017-18. The interested candidates can register online.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana MP:
The interested candidates will have to fulfil some criteria and documents as given below:-
- The age of women must be more than 15 years.
- The minimum passing marks should be in all the subjects of NSQF course list.
- The women will have to submit some documents like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Caste certificate, Training Certificate.
For more details of NSQF : National Skills Qualifications Framework
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana:
- Training will be given free of cost.
- This scheme will provide training to around 2 lakh women per year.
- The women who have left their studies in mid way due to family or social restriction will get an another opportunity to improve their skills and find any suitable job.
- Scheme will increase the employment opportunities in the state for women.
- Women will have more opportunities in various sectors.
- Boost to women empowerment.
- The time period of training is 15 days to 9 months (approx. 100 to 1200 hours).
List of Courses under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY) :
Download Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY) Brochure in Hindi :
How to Register for Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana :
First candidate have to visit Official Website and have to Register.
For that Click on the Candidate Self Registration. [Link given below]
Then registration form will appear. [ Registration Form Sample]
Now fill all the details in registration form including Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and other required details.
Then Submit your details.
After that a Registration Id/ UserId and Password will be provided to the candidate.
Now candidates can Login by entering User Id and Password and can apply for Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY).
Click Here to Register or Apply Online
Download Frequently Asked Questions in Hindi