Minority Scholarship Application Form 2018 is available form the 23-July-2018. Interested candidates can apply Online for the Minority Scholarship 2018. Indian government has offered many minority schemes to provide benefits for the minority in India. Ministry of Minority Affairs aims to provide empowerment to the minority group.
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) invites online applications for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 for Minorities. In this scheme, central government will provide financial assistance to meritorious students from poor minority communities to enable them to pursue higher education. Now interested candidates can register online for the Minority Scholarship 2018.
Alpsankhyak Chatrvriti 2018 | Minority Scholarship
Post Matric Minority Scholarship 2018-19 will be implemented under the Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme included in List of Minority Welfare Schemes. Last Date to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship 2018 and Pre Matric Scholarship 2018 is 30 September 2018.
- Minority Scholarship assistance is given as admission fees, tuition fees and maintenance allowance to students for Class XI, XII, UG and PG courses.
- Only 2 students from single family can avail these benefits.
- The main aim is to award scholarships to students from economically weaker sections of minority community in order to provide better opportunities and raise rate of attainment for higher education and to enhance their employ-ability.
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) are considered as minority communities. And 30% of scholarships will be reserved for the girl students.
Minority Scholarship 2018-19 Dates
|Minority Scholarship Application Form 2018 Starting Date||23-July-2018|
|Minority Scholarship Application Form Submission Last Date||30-Sep-2018|
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Any eligible student studying in Class 1st to 10th in any govt. or private school can apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent in the previous final examination.
- Applicant must belong to the minority community.
- Annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 – Duration & Rate of Scholarship
Govt. will provide Post Matric Scholarship 2018 for the entire course duration. However, maintenance allowance is only given for 10 months in an academic year.
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII||Rs. 7,000 p.a||Rs. 7000 p.a|
|Admission and Tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII (including fees / charges for raw materials)||Rs. 10,000 p.a||Rs. 10000 p.a|
|Tuition & Admission Fees for Under-graduate & Post Graduate Courses||Rs. 3,000 p.a||Rs. 3000 p.a|
|Maintenance Allowance for Class XI and XII including technical and vocational courses||Rs. 380 p.m||Rs. 230 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance for courses other than technical and professional courses at UG and PG level||Rs. 570 p.m||Rs. 300 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance for M.Phil and Ph.D||Rs. 1200 p.m||Rs. 550 p.m|
Click here for the detailed information of Post Matric Scholarship 2018
Minority Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form | Registration
To apply online for the Minority Scholarship 2018 for Pre-Matric Scholarship or Post-Matric Scholarship, candidates have to visit the Official website.
Now on the Official page candidates have to click on the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Now you will see the Links to Apply online for the Pre Matric Minority Scholarship and Post Matric Minority Scholarship. Before you apply for your minority Scholarship you should read the Guidelines. Then Click Apply on your required minority scholarship Scheme.
Now a login page will be opened, if you have already account then enter your application ID and Password. If you are applying for the first time then click on the New Student ? Register Here.
After This a page with Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal will open and you have to read the necessary information which is required in the Minority Scholarship Application Form page. Then Click continue.
Then you will have the Minority Scholarship Registration page. Now enter the required details and submit it.
- Fill the essential details, click at the “Register” button to get Username and ID on your registered Mobile Number.
- After candidates can “Login” using the details sent on Mobile number, Verify OTP, Change Password and then click at the “Apply” link on the dashboard to fill the Alpsankhyak Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form which will appear as given below.
- Fill the required details and click at the “Save & Continue” button to complete the online application process for Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018-19.
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems
Minority Scholarship Helpline: 0120 – 6619540