HPSSC TGT Bharti 2018 : Himachal Pradesh Government is going to fill the TGT Medical and TGT Arts Visually Impaired posts. HP TGT Commission 2018 Official notification is released. This is really good news to all the candidates who are waiting for this recruitment. The online application can be filled up from 05.07.2018 to 04.08.2018 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
हिमाचल में TGT मेडिकल के नए पदों पर भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू हो गई है। पद हिमाचल प्रदेश स्टाफ सिलेक्शन चयन आयोग (HPSSC) के माध्यम से भरे जाएंगे। The candidates are advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. Follow Details to Apply Online.
HP TGT Recruitment 2018:
HPSSC Recruitment 2018 – The detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection and other terms and conditions are as under
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT/BOARD/POST/PAY BAND||POST CODE||CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES & TOTAL VACANCIES|
TGT (Medical) (on contract basis)
OBC(BPL)-06, OBC(WFF)-01,SC (UR)-29, SC(BPL)-06,
HP TGT Recruitment 2018
The online application for the Himachal Pradesh TGT Medical Recruitment can be filled up from 05.07.2018 to 04.08.2018.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form:
- The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the option “Sign up” given on the Official Website.
- To apply for the job Sign Up here
- After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Then visit here to Apply for your desired Post. Click here
- Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Make payment.
Read Also : CTET 2018 Online Apply
Examination Fee Details :-
- General Category = Rs. 360/-
(including General Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, and reserved categories of other states)
- General IRDP = Rs. 120/- (Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP)
- S.C. = Rs. 120/- of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC, IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
- Ex-Servicemen = No Fee of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.
Mode of Payment:-
Candidates can pay requisite Exam. Fee through one of the following modes:-
(a) Online Payment Gateway or
(b) Offline computer generated Challan or
(c) Lokmitra Kendra.
For other details : Visit Here Official Website