In Himachal Pradesh Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley released the party’s Manifesto/Ghoshna Patra ‘Vision Document‘ for the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017 on 29th Oct 2017. This BJP manifesto/Ghoshna Patr consists many beneficiary schemes for the people of Himachal Pradesh welfare. Instead of the manifesto, the Bharatiya Janata Party has issued the Golden Globe for the first time. भारतीय जनता पार्टी ने घोषणा पत्र के बजाय पहली बार स्वर्णिम हिमाचल दृष्टि पत्र जारी कर दिया।
The BJP has taken care of almost all sections of society in its Vision Document/Drishti Patr. भाजपा ने अपने विजन डॉक्यूमेंट में समाज के तकरीबन सभी वर्गों का ख्याल रखा है। डॉक्यूमेंट में भाजपा का फोकस प्रदेश में बढ़ती बेरोजगारी के बजाय प्रदेश में बढ़ते माफियाराज और महिला अपराध पर है।
Several other BJP leaders of the state including JP Nadda, Prem Kumar Dhumal, Shanta Kumar among several others were also present.The party’s manifesto promises voters of a priority to health, education, agriculture, education for girls and a focus on environmental-friendly development projects.
Himachal Pradesh Manifesto / Ghoshna Patra / Vision Document:
Himachal Pradesh is going have elections on 9th – Nov- 2017 and all the parties are trying to attract peoples with attractive manifestos. BJP has has launched its manifesto in Himachal Pradesh. This BJP Vision document / Drishti Patra includes many solution to many key problems to the people in himachal.
- No interview for Grade 3 and Grade 4 Posts. Selection will be made on the basis of
- Creation of Pension Yojana Samiti for discussing pension of Government Employees.
- For the Payscale,4-9-14 scale will be followed
- Creation of Karmchari Kalyan Board
- Health Card for Government Employees
- Govt. will Implement Karmyogi Yojana
Youth & Employment
- In spite of Current 70% allocation, 80% allocation for jobs in Industries will be given to
- Annual Employment Fairs will be organized in all Districts.
- Rural BPO’s will be established and Financial Assistance will be given.
- Kaushal Vikas Centers will be established at Block level.
- Govt. Will provide English Speaking Training to 50 thousand young people.
- Hostels will be opened at Shimla, Dharamshala, Hamirpur & Chandigarh.
- Travel Allowance will be given.
- With the support of Defence Ministry, CSD Depot will be opened.
- To train the student for armed forces, Major Somnath Sharma Schools will be opened.
- Mini Stadium & Mini Sports Academies will be opened across the state.
- Gym & Play Grounds will be opened at Panchayat Level.
- Vivekanand Yuva Centers will be opened.
- The Govt. will provide scholarship to NCC- C Certificate Holders.
- Gudiya Yojana will be launched under which Gudiya Helpline will be started.
- Female Police Stations will be opened up Govt. will invest in the creation of a special app. After Pressing the ‘Shakti button’ in this app the details like Physical Location, Name & Phone no. will be automatically sent to the Nearest Police Station/Police Van.
- The reservation for Female candidates in the upcoming Police recruitment will be increased to 33%.
- The Government will bear total expenses of Char Dham Yatra for Senior Citizens.
- For the Darshan at the Temples, Government will start Devbhumi Dharshan Yojana.
- Free Bus Service will be started.
- Benefits to senior citizens will be given under Samajik Suraksha Pension Scheme.
- Varistha Nagrik Suvidha Kendras will be opened at Dharamshala, Shimla, Mandi & Hamirpur.
- The government will make sure that Arti at various temples will be streamed live early morning every day.
- Free Laptop/Tablet along with Monthly 1GB Data will be given to 1st Division Pass students.
- Free Wifi Facility will be started at all Government Institutions.
- Under the Student Credit Card Scheme, Scholarships & Loan facility will be made easily available to the students.
- All Schools will be developed further. Computer & Science Laboratories will be made compulsory.
Read Also : Congress Ghoshna Patra
HP BJP Manifesto 2017 / Dirshti Patra / Vision Document Download in PDF: