AP Employment Exchange Registration | Employment Registration Andhra Pradesh | Employment Registration in AP | Andhra Pradesh Employment Registration | AP Employment Registration | AP Employment Exchange Card Registration|AP Employment Exchange Renewal |
Andhra Pradesh state government is accepting the online registrations for the AP Employment Exchange. The employment center is an organization which provides employment support based on qualifications and experience. The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State. Employment Center is accepting Registrations in Employment exchange Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can now register in the Employment Registration AP.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Employment Registration:
- Job seekers can search for suitable jobs based on their qualification
- The registered job seekers can check their status on the job waiting-list online.
- The unique Registration Number provided by Employment Exchange can be a reference while applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
AP Employment Registration Documents Required:
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Aadhar Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- PAN Number.
AP Employment Exchange Card Registration Andhra Pradesh :
Candidate have to first Visit the Official Website.
Then the AP Employment Registration Form will appear [Sample Given Below]
Applicant have to fill that form correctly and have to submit it.
After Submitting their Registration is completed.
AP Employment Offline Registration Process:
For AP Employment offline registration, users will have to visit their nearest Employment Exchange with all up-to-date qualification documents and experience certificates.
- Visit nearest employment exchange office in your area of residence and fill up the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of all your up-to-date education and experience-related certificates along with your resume.
- Caste Certificate (optional) and photographs.
- Experience Certificate, if you have
- Produce any one of the following identity documents
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- After registration, you will be issued a registration number.