HP CTET 2018 Notification has been released on the official website that is ctet.nic.in. The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination on 16th September 2018. Therefore, all the candidates who are eligible to apply and want to appear in this examination are suggested to fill CTET 2018 Online Application Form 2018 for the examination.
The Himachal Pradesh CTET 2018 online applications were supposed to release on June 22, 2018. However, a delay has been notified by the Board. The new date for the release of application form will be announced soon. Until then, the candidates can check CTET 2018 eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, important dates, fee amount, and more details.
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
Date for Submission of On-Line Application: 22.06.2018 to 19.07.2018
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 19.07.2018
Last date for submission of fee: 21-07-2018 (Before 03.30 PM)
But as per latest news Online Application Submission is stopped for a while. Soon CTET 2018 Online Application Form will be submitted.
|Examination Name||CTET 2018|
|Organized by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|CTET 2018 Apply Online Starting Date||22nd June 2018|
|CTET Application Form 2018 Last Date||19th July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||21st July 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||16th September 2018|
|Educational Qualification:||For Class I-V: Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.|
For Class VI-VIII: Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education.
|Age Limit:||Minimum- 18 Years|
Maximum- No Limit
|General / OBC||For Paper- I or II: Rs 600/-|
For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 1,000/-
|ST/SC/PWD||For Paper- I or II: Rs 300/-|
For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 500/-
|Paper I (For I-V Class)||Written Exam|
|Paper II (For VI-VIII Class)||Written Exam|
|Check CTET Notification 2018||Check Here|
|CTET 2018 Apply Online||Registration | Login|
CTET Online Form 2018 :
The CTET 2018 Application form submission will be started soon, CBSE has released the CTET Notification officially. Candidates, who want to fill CTET 2018 online form in prescribed format on the official website of CTET that is ctet.nic.in, will be able to apply soon. Candidates may submit the CTET Online Application form 2018 before the last date.
To Apply for CTET 2018 Online:
- First of all, visit the official website of ctet i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Here you will see Apply Online, Click on apply online
- Register for CTET, then save this registration number for further process
- Instructions will be displayed on the screen go through them carefully, CTET 2018 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application with all the particulars
- Click on next, Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature
- Now deposit the application fees through Online payment mode like net banking, challan, Debit-card, debit card. Application fees for different categories is stated above.
- Click on the submit button
- Take out the hard copy of the application form for future reference.