Ayushman Bharat CSC Registration : Common Service Center (CSC) and National Health Accounts (NHA) signed an MoU to implement the Ayushman Bharat scheme through 3 lakh Common Service Centers (CSCs) across the country. Ayushman Bharat is National Health Protection Scheme, which will cover over 10 crore poor vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) providing coverage of up to 5 lakh rupees (per family per year) for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
This Indian government scheme will benefit a huge number of people. Under this CSC will register beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Insurance Scheme will provide benefits to the 50 crore people. The Online Registration for Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary will be done by the CSCs.
CSC Registration for Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary
CSCs will perform the identification and registrations of beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. CSCs are now being selected for the implementation of AB-NHPM, largest healthcare scheme of world. CSCs have become major instrument of change in rural India.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration at CSC
Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries can avail the following benefits by making registration at CSCs:
- Any Beneficiary can visit their nearby located CSCs to avail benefit of this scheme.
- CSCs will help Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries for identification of their names in the Ministry of Health database and their entitlement for this scheme.
- Moreover, CSCs will help beneficiaries to scan / upload their KYC documents for their identity verification and claim their entitlement.
- Beneficiaries can even print their Ayushman Family Cards through CSC Centers. This will serve as the base for their source claim.
- CSCs will spread awareness on this Ayushman Bharat Scheme and also promote it among citizens to ensure that maximum number of beneficiaries can avail this benefit.
CSCs will get Rs. 30 for assistance of beneficiary, identification, documents upload and printing a laminated card.
Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration through CSCs Process:
- Beneficiaries needs to visit nearby CSC centre to check their eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- CSC Centre will then check whether beneficiary is eligible for NHPS. CSC VLEs will upload the necessary details and documents like Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, PAN Number and others.
- Now the CSC Center will submit the details of new people for verification to the concerned approver / state authority for further verification and approval.
- MoH&FW has appointed SLA to get this application approved in particular timelines and revert it on Real Time Basis (RTS).
- CSC Center will then provide a printed card on paper to the Ayushman Beneficiaries.
- Each beneficiary can use these cards at Empanelled Hospitals to claim benefits under Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan.
- If you have not registered for the CSC yet then Visit here CSC Registration
In PM Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM), 10 crore families will be benefited with this revolutionary universal healthcare scheme in India. There are around 3 lakh CSCs in 2.5 lakh Panchayat which would serve as a great help in the implementation of this scheme.