Universal Health scheme Karnataka|Arogya Karnataka Card|Arogya Karnataka Form|Arogya Karnataka Hospital List|Universal Health Card Online|UHC Card | Universal Health Card Online Apply|Arogya Bhagya Karnataka
Karnataka government has decided to launch the Universal Health Coverage Scheme (UHC). Karnataka would be the first State to implement the scheme in the country. Arogya Karnataka to provide health care facilities to every family. Subsequently all the families, irrespective of their income can avail the benefits of UHC Scheme. Arogya scheme will benefit all the residents i.e 1.43 crore people across the state.
Universal Health Scheme | Karnataka Aarogya Bhagya Scheme
Arogya Bhagya is the first of its kind initiative in the country. Accordingly, all the residents can avail cashless medical treatment in all government or govt. em paneled hospitals. Moreover, there is no cap on the medical expenditure on treatment in govt. hospitals. For this reason, govt. will issue UHC Cards to every family /individual.
- This scheme is applicable for all people in Karnataka and is not dependent on their income.
- Subsequently, the primary objective of UHC Scheme is to ensure “Health For All”.
- Accordingly, people can avail cashless medical treatment in any govt. hospital without an maximum limit of expenditure. In addition to this, this scheme will also remain applicable to other govt. empaneled hospitals.
- Karnataka Govt. will issue UHC Cards to all families / individuals to enable them to avail the benefits of this scheme. Moreover, govt. will issue separate Health Cards to people who are suffering from non-communicable diseases.
- Various department such as Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) dept will participate to successfully execute this scheme.
- Karnataka govt. will take every possible step to ensure that patients would receive tertiary care facilities in govt. hospitals. This will reduce dependence of people on private hospitals for surgeries and other utilities.
Universal Health Coverage Scheme Plan Benefits:
- The main purpose of the Karnataka Universal Health coverage plan is to safeguard the health of all people.
- This scheme is for all people in Karnataka and is not dependent on their income.
- With this, any citizen can take advantage of cashless medical treatment and this scheme will encourage cashless medical treatment.
- The Karnataka Government will issue UHC cards to all the families of the families to avail the scheme.
- Government will release separate health card for people suffering from non communicable diseases.
Under this health scheme, people will have to firstly go to government hospital. In case the treatment is not available in govt. hospital, only then on the recommendation of doctors, people will get referred to private hospitals.
Accordingly, state govt. will reimburse the expenditure amount to the private hospitals through Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust (SAST). In addition to this, people will have to make declaration that the person is not a beneficiary of any other govt. health scheme.
Arogya Karnataka Hospital List:Arogya Karnataka Hospital List
Arogya Karnataka Hospital List 2
For more details Visit the Official Website of Arogya Bhagya / Universal Health Coverage Scheme Karnataka