YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2019-20 in AP is a welfare initiative for the women from SC/ST/BC and minority communities. Andhra Pradesh YSRCP will provide financial help of Rs. 75000. This promise initially made by the late Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy.
Under this scheme women from Backward Caste (BC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and minority will get Rs.75000 from the government. Women must be have the age of 45 years or above.
Previously, YSR has mentioned Navaratnalu schemes in his election manifesto. And in addition he has launched many schemes like Amma Vodi Scheme, YSR Pension Scheme etc. For this purpose eligibility, online application form and other details are mentioned in this article.
Cheyutha Scheme 2019 -20 In AP
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women from SC/ST/BC and minority communities.|
Therefore, the amount would be released in four installments for the ladies. Moreover, eligible women from these groups would be given pensions at the age of 45 itself.
Eligibility and documents required
- Aadhaar Card : This YSR Cheyutha pension scheme is only applicable for the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Caste Certificate : Valid caste certificate is require by the Officials because only SC/ST/BC and minorities are eligible to get this pension.
- Bank account details : For this purpose you must have bank account details with you hence your pension will transfer to your bank account.
- Age proof : Furthermore, you require a valid age proof as your age must be more than 45 years old.
Similarly the basic more documents that government requires will soon declared by the officials. Further, YSR government has launched Rythu Bharosa Scheme for farmers.
AP Cheyutha Pension Scheme Key features:
- Pension scheme for women : This pension scheme for middle aged ladies will benefit financially. Therefore AP government will give yearly Rs. 19000 to eligible women in their bank accounts.
- Pension Amount : Total pension amount under this scheme is Rs.75000 and government will give this money yearly to the beneficiaries.
- Amount transfer sequence : The entire pension amount of Rs. 75000 will not transfer to the beneficiary account in one go. Furthermore money will transfer in four separate installments, done on an annual basis.
AP YSR government promised to launch many welfare schemes for this purpose many schemes are initiated by government. For this reason they announced cheyutha pension scheme.
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy initiative offers an annual pension to the selected women of age more then 45 yrs. You can have the benefit by YSR cheyutha scheme apply online or registration.
How to apply online or to get application form?
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched this women welfare scheme. Till now by the Officials there is no such clarification regarding application process.
YSR has not yet reviled how you can apply for cheyutha scheme. There may be online registration process or online form fill up procedure.
You can find detailed information on Official Website after they launch it.
As we all know there are many opportunities for the educated women but for uneducated women suffer a lot. So this financial help will boost their life and encourage them.
This welfare pension scheme will also ensure a better living for women in AP. Now they will not have to depend on others for money.