Kalia Yojana Application Form Download | Kalia Yojana Form Download | Odisha Kalia yojana| Kalia Yojana in Odisha | odisha kalia scheme| Odisha Kalia Jojana | [ଫୋରମ୍ରେ] Odisha Kalia Application Form|Kaliya yojana in odisha|kalia scheme farmer list| Odisha Kalia Green Application Form|kalia yojana in odisha farmer |kalia yojana application form odisha| Odisha Kaliya Scheme Application Form Download Pdf | Odisha Kalia Yojana List | Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form Download 2019| Kalia Barta |Kalia Yojana Form|Green Kalia co registration Green Form
Odisha government has launched KALIA Yojana for the farmers. The Western Odisha Krushak Sangathan demanded bonus for paddy farmers and implementation of the recommendations of the Swaminathan Committee. This Kaila Scheme is a great initiative by the government for the farmers.
An implementation committee will be set up under the Chairmanship of Principal Secretary, Agriculture & farmers’ Empowerment comprising of the Principal Secretary/Secretary of Departments of Cooperation , Fisheries & Animal Resources Development and Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water to ensure smooth implementation of the scheme.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2019
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) yojana, worth over Rs 10,000 crore, for the development of farmers in the state. All small and marginal farmers as well as landless agriculture household of the state will be covered under this scheme.
Odisha State government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per family at the rate of Rs 5,000 each for Kharif and Rabi seasons as financial assistance for taking up cultivation. It will cover around 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families benefiting 92 per cent of all cultivators in the statehe scheme also has a component for livelihood support for landless households.
Kalia Farmer’s Yojana Eligibility:
- All small and marginal farmers along with landless agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural household, landless agricultural labourers and sharecroppers/actual cultivators are eligible under different components of KALIA.
- A small farmer is a cultivator who owns 2.5 acres to 5 acres of arable land. A marginal farmer is one who owns less than 2,5 acres of arable land.
Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2019:
- Financial aid of Rs.25,000 per farm family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that they can purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labor. This scheme has come into effect from the ongoing (2018-19) Rabi season.
- Financial assistance of Rs 12500 will be provided to each landless agricultural household for agricultural allied activities such as goat rearing, small layer poultry units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping etc.
- The vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per family per year to enable them to take care of their sustenance. The cultivator/landless agricultural laborers who are in old age, having disability/ disease and are vulnerable for any other reason will benefit from the scheme. Five lakh families will be covered every year.
Kalia Yojana Application Form Download Pdf:
Odisha KALIA Yojana Green Application Form Download(Green Kalia CO Registration Green Form)Odisha Kalia Scheme Application Form Green Download
Odisha KALIA Yojana Red Application Form Download
Kalia Yojana Online Registration Form:
People who want to avail the benefits of the Kalia Yojana 2019 will have to download the forms and submit it to their correspondence department. Kalia Yojana Registration online process is not there, you have to only download the KALIA YOJANA APPLICATION FORMS from the Official Website and submit them.
Read Also: Odisha KALIA Yojana Name List 2019
Life Insurance under Kalia Scheme :
- Life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh at a very nominal premium of Rs.330 will be provided to all savings bank account holder of age between 18-50 years. Government of Odisha will bear farmers & share of annual premium of Rs.165.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2.00 lakh at a very nominal annual premium of Rs 12 for all savings bank account holder aged between 18-50 years. Out of Rs 12 towards premium, Rs 6 is the farmers&rsquo; share, which will be borne by the government of Odisha.
- In respect of the above beneficiary whose age is between 51-70 years, the entire amount of Rs 12 towards annual premium will be borne by the government.
Kaila Scheme Toll Free Helpline Numbers:
KALIA Scheme toll-free number 1800-572-1122