Government of Goa has launched the Free Laptop Scheme Goa for the students . The name of this scheme is Cyberage Students Scheme. Under this scheme Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational Students of 11th class will get Free Laptops. Only those students are eligible for Free Laptop scheme Goa 2017 which are studying in schools affiliated with any recognised Board of Education.
Free laptops will be given only to those students who are studying in State Government high secondary schools and who took admission in the academic year of 2017-18. Students shall have to pay registration fees Rs 1000/- in advance which will be non refundable. Under this Free Laptop Goa scheme each student will get one laptop which is of 14 to 15 inch. We have explained the specifications of laptop below in this article.
Goa Free laptop 2017-18 specification:
- 500 GB internal memory
- 4GB random-access memory (RAM)
- 1 year warranty
- 14 or 15 inch screen
- Mid-level processing capabilities
Registration Fee for Cyberage Student Scheme 2017:
- Government and Government Aided Higher Secondary Schools will have to pay Rs 1,000.
- Recognized non-aided higher secondary schools will have to pay Rs. 2,000 for Free Laptop scheme Goa 2017-18.
Online Apply Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2018 :
- Applicant have to First Visit Official Website
- Now click on the “Orders & Circulars” link on the left side of the homepage.
- Then applicants have to click on Cyberage Student Scheme 2017-18.
- PDf page will open read all guidelines and instructions.
- In the Last application form will open. [Given Below]
- Download and Print the Free Laptop Goa Application Form.
- Student should fill all the necessary information carefully in the application form.
- Submit the form at department of Directorate Education of Goa along with all required documents before 5th- December-2017.
Eligibility for Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2017-2018:
- Applicants should be the resident of Goa.
- Under Goa Free Laptop 2017, students who are in the 11th class will get the benefit.
- Students who are studying in arts, commerce, science and business studies discipline are eligible.
- Under Cyberage Scheme 2017 total 1500 laptops will be distributed.
- Applicants seeking admission in Class X are also eligible.
- Students who have already received the benefits of free laptop scheme are not eligible for Cyberage Student Scheme 2018.
Application Form Download Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2017-2018 :Cyberage Student Goa Free Laptop Scheme Application Form
Documents for the Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2018:
- Passport size photo
- 10th Mark sheet and Qualification certificates
- Resident Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address prof
- Aadhar Card
- Admission Fees Slip
Official Notification of Free Laptop Scheme Goa / Cyberage Student Scheme :