CM Free Coaching Scheme Rajasthan or Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री निःशुल्क कोचिंग योजना) is the new scheme announced by the state government of Rajasthan. In this free coaching scheme, the state government will be providing free coaching to students to take admissions in IIT, IIM, LAW and national level medical and engineering colleges.
The applications can also be done offline by downloading the application form.
Under the scheme, the state government would provide free coaching to 1000 students in coaching institutes of Jaipur and Kota.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Free Coaching Yojana:
The fee of coaching of Rs. 60,000 per student would be paid by the government to the coaching institution.
For offline applications, interested candidates can download the application form format from the official website of social justice & employment department.
- In order to register yourself follow the Link given below, you have to Login on the official website.
- So then Fill in the required details.
- Upload and attach the required documents
- After that click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of registration receipt.
Click here to Apply or Register through Official Website.
30% of all the seats under the free coaching scheme are reserved for girl students.
Total seats for Kota – 500 and for Jaipur – 500.
Eligibility for CM Free Coaching Scheme
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should belong to any of the following categories as defined by the state govt. SC/ST/SBC/OBC/ or General.
- The applicants should be residing in hostels run by social justice and employment department in Jaipur and Kota.
- Beneficiary belonging to general and OBC category must have secured 70%.
- Beneficiary under SC/ ST category must possess 60% score.
- The applicant should be a student of 10th class pass.
- For admissions in IIM, the applicants should be studying graduation through regular mode.
- The household income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum.
Course of Study Under this scheme:
- 2 year coaching for medical and engineering entrances, and
- 1-year coaching for Arts and Management entrances will be rendered to the beneficiaries.
Beneficiaries under this scheme will cover the following courses:
- Rajasthan General Knowledge
- India General Knowledge
- Computer Basics
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of technology
- LAW Colleges
- National level medical college
- National Institute of Technology