pradhan mantri dhan laxmi yojna|dhanalakshmi scheme pdf|dhanlaxmi yojana portal|प्रधानमंत्री धन लक्ष्मी योजना|Vidya Laxmi Protal|dhanalakshmi scheme online|dhan laxmi yojana apply online|dhanlaxmi mahila yojana lic|dhan laxmi yojna portal|pradhan mantri dhanlaxmi yojana
Dhanalakshmi Yojana mainly focuses to minimize female infanticide cases in India. Under the pradhanmantri dhan lakshmi scheme government will provide an insurance cover. The scheme also supports education for girl child and offers attractive insurance schemes to prevent early marriage of girls.
Pradhanmantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
भारत सरकार ने देश में कन्या भ्रूण हत्या रोकने तथा लड़कियों की शिक्षा को बढ़ावा देने के लिए केंद्र सरकार ने धनलक्ष्मी योजना की शुरुआत की है। प्रधान मंत्री धन लक्ष्मी योजना के तहत बालिका का जन्म पंजीकरण, टीकाकरण, शिक्षा और 18 वर्ष की आयु के बाद ही विवाह किए जाने पर सरकार द्वारा 1 लाख रुपए की बीमा राशि दिए जाने का प्रावधान है।
In order to reduce the amount of female infanticide cases in the country, offer insurance and an education incentive, the government along with the Women and Child Development Organization in India launched the Dhan lakshmi scheme. Though the scheme is now done away with as a result of more attractive schemes introduced by the government over the years, it did bring many things into perspective – with regard to girl children.
The scheme was backed by the government and launched by Renuka Chowdhary, the then Minister of the Women and Child Development Organization. In a very short time, it received more than 5,000 applicants in 11 backward states in India.
Dhan lakshmi Yojana Eligibilty
The scheme offered cash incentives for parents in order to give girl children a good future.
- Girl children born after November 8, 2008, were eligible for the scheme.
- All girl children, irrespective of their socio-economic status, were eligible.
- Girl children, despite the number of girl children in the family, were eligible.
- The girl child must be an Indian resident.
PM Dhan Laxmi Scheme Benefits
- The girl children born after November 8, 2008, and registered in the scheme were given an initial cash of Rs.5,000.
- For the girl babies between 6 weeks to 24 months, a cash amount of Rs.1,250 was given.
- Under this Dhan Laxmi Yojna the education costs of the girl child, from enrollment to retention in school till grade 8 is covered. For enrollment in school, parents were given a cash incentive of Rs.1,000. From class 1 to class 5, a cash incentive of Rs.500 each year was given to the parents. For the secondary school education of the girl child, parents were given a cash incentive of Rs.750 every year. A total of Rs.5,750 was given as a cash incentive to educate the girl child till 8th standard.
- In order to prevent child marriage, the scheme offered parents an insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh when the girl turns 18-years-old and if the girl hasn’t yet been married.
- The cash incentives were conditional depending on the age of the girl. For example, if the girl child is already in Grade 1, then she is eligible to receive the cash incentives for her education and not for immunization and the birth registration.
For More details You can visit the Official Portal of Dhan Laxmi Yojana.
Pradhan mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojna Registration or Dhan Laxmi Yojna Online Application Form details are not clear. For more details visit the Official Dhan Laxmi Yojna Portal.